Mapit for JIRA is a dashboard gadget that displays your issues in a map, create issues directly from the map, and a lot of other functions.
By geotagging your JIRA issues, you can keep track of the exact location where the work needs to be done, or where the issue originated from.
Geotagging means adding geographic latitude and longitude or utm to your JIRA issues.
The below pages will give you an overview of how to use the Mapit gadget.
- Adding the Mapit gadget to your dashboard
- Mapit functions
- Geotagging: adding a geographical position to a JIRA issue
- Viewing geotagged issues in the Mapit gadget
- Altering the position of an issue
- Creating an issue from the map
- Planning a route
- Search engines
- Display layers using WMS protocol
- Creating a Insight object from the map
- Viewing geotagged Insight objects in Mapit
- View ArcGIS data in Mapit